Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cold Fusion

Cold Fusion Simplified is easy to learn instructions on using Cold Fusion.

It's been along time since I did anything with Cold Fusion so this will be a learning experience for me as well as anyone reading this blog.

I've started to look at the Cold Fusion programming language due to some changes at the company I work for. The company has been looking to change our web applications to another programming language and we have started to review the Cold Fusion programming language as a solution for rapid development.

I plan on building upon the knowledge I have of the product from past experience and grow it to be able to support developers working on projects directly related to cold fusion.

I have a strong back ground in oracle, pl/sql, php, mysql, perl and shell scripting. I intend to build my knowledge in Cold Fusion to match my knowledge in other application languages.

I'll start with basic training exercises and grow these tutorials into full suites of definable applications.

No comments: